We are currently searching for Wall and Roof Panel Cladders for our projects in the GTA. The Cladder is responsible for the installation of various metal siding and roofing products. The ideal candidate will have at least 5 years of experience in the trade with a demonstrated ability to finish the job efficiently and safely.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Metal roof systems i.e. standing seam and screw fastened
- Install air and vapor barriers
- Install fiberglass insulation on metal cladding on walls and roof of structures
- Roof and wall cladding retro-fit assemblies
- Install sheet metal flashings.
- Install 2’’and 4’’ pre-insulated metal foam panel systems.
- Install primers, sub girts, flashing and caulking
- Read and interpret blueprints, drawings, and specifications
- Follow directions from the Site Supervisor
- Follow all safety requirements of both the company and the project site
- Other duties as assigned
- Minimum of one to three years’ experience as a Cladder
- Ability to follow engineering instructions and plans accurately
- Able to work at heights
- Physically fit to work outdoors in all weather conditions
- Able to work in a team environment
- High awareness of health and safety practices
- Able to understand and follow instructions
- Working at Heights training and Elevated Work Platform tickets are required
- Forklift Operator ticket is considered an asset
- Valid class G driver’s license with own vehicle is preferred
- Competitive wages (based on experience)
- Employee group benefits plan, including health, dental, life, and long-term disability insurance
- Opportunities for personal and professional growth, turning your project-based work into a long-term career
- Employee training ticket program
- Key projects where you can contribute to building something important
- Deferred profit sharing program
No phone calls or recruiters please
Respond directly to this post by sending your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, or fax it to (905) 631-9230.
Your resume will be given every consideration. If your skills, experience and professional goals match one of our current employment opportunities, we will contact you for further information.
SSE is an equal opportunity employer and we thank all those who have applied. For more information, please visit us at www.scottsteel.ca