We are currently searching for a Site Project Manager to work at our new site North of Ottawa. This position is responsible for the all aspects of Project Management, including bid/tendering process, design phase to work completion and warranty/hold out finish.
Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Site Plan / Permit Process
- Attend project meetings
- Project pricing
- Champion the permit process working with consultants to ensure timely delivery of the Site Plan Approval and Building Permit.
2. Project Management
- Ensure projects runs safely and on schedule while maintaining the quality of the product
- Quality control throughout the project
- Budgetary control – planning, cost estimating, cost budgeting, cost control
- Scheduling control – activity definition, activity sequencing, activity duration estimating, schedule development control
- Scope of work control – scope definition, scope planning and scope change control
- Risk control – risk identification, risk planning, risk monitoring and control
- Communication and leadership – organizational planning, team development, communications management and information distribution
3. Customer Service
- Work with customers during the design and construction phases
- Day-to-day dealings with customers
- Service customers and ensure their questions, comments and concerns are addressed
- Ensure the customer is getting what they want and ensure proper communication throughout the project
- Architectural Technology or Project Management Diploma or Degree
- Experienced in Project Management, particularly large General Contracting jobs
- Minimum of 10 years construction experience with 5 years as Project Manager lead.
- Experience with Pre-Eng Buildings is a definite asset
- Willing to travel occasionally to different job sites
- Willing to work overtime as required to ensure the successful delivery of your projects
- Competitive salary (based on experience)
- Employee Group Benefits Plan, including Health, Dental, Life Insurance and Long-Term Disability
- Deferred Profit Sharing program
Job Type: Full-time
Respond directly to this post by sending your resume to email@example.com, or fax it to (905) 631-9230.
Your resume will be given every consideration. If your skills, experience and professional goals match one of our current employment opportunities, we will contact you for further information.
SSE is an equal opportunity employer and we thank all those who have applied. For more information, please visit us at www.scottsteel.ca