We are currently searching for a Site Project Coordinator for our project in Moose River, Nova Scotia. The Project Coordinator is responsible for document control and assisting the Superintendents with coordinating construction and labour activities. The ideal candidate will have at least three years of experience as an onsite coordinator with a focus on job efficiently and safety.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist the project superintendent and project manager with long term planning and scheduling of a project;
- Source materials, tools, and safety equipment and ensuring delivery to site meets the project schedule;
- Prepare required procurement documentation;
- Track production progress, generate daily/weekly reports;
- Preparation of submittals, schedule updates, progress claims and other project documentation;
- Administering and distributing changes to contract documents;
- Coordinate extra work orders and address non-Conformance reports;
- Update travel schedules, in case of need arrange accommodations and transportation of employees;
- Any other duties might be required.
- Experience in the steel industry, piping and mechanical equipment installation knowledge is an advantage;
- Education from a Civil Engineering/Technology Program;
- Must have strong communication, time management, scheduling and negotiation skills;
- Working knowledge of MS Office applications;
- Must have a clean driving record;
- Must be willing to travel up to 21 days.
- Competitive wages starting at $30 per hour (based on experience)
- Employee Group Benefits Plan, including Health, Dental, Life Insurance and Long-Term Disability
- Deferred Profit Sharing program
Respond directly to this post by sending your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, or fax it to (905) 631-9230.
Your resume will be given every consideration. If your skills, experience and professional goals match one of our current employment opportunities, we will contact you for further information.
SSE is an equal opportunity employer and we thank all those who have applied. For more information, please visit us at www.scottsteel.ca