We are currently searching for a Crane Rental Sales Representative to drive new business development. The Crane Rental Sales Rep is responsible for organizing and finalizing the sale and rental of all cranes. Under the direction of the President, this role will encompass multiple areas of sales, including building new relationships, fostering present ones, and building the BC Phillips brand. This is an exciting opportunity with huge growth potential.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Establish and develop business relationships with prospective clients to generate new business, focusing on the sales and rental of mobile cranes
- Develop and execute direct sales initiatives and programs to meet sales goals and objectives
- Establish contacts and follow-up meetings with prospective clients
- Report customer needs, opportunities, industry tendencies and activities to the President
- Stay current on new equipment available to our industry to bring efficiencies to BC Phillips as a whole
- Report on sales activities and provide a status update on a weekly basis
- Report on all work activities to track business expenses
- Other duties as assigned
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience within Industrial Crane Sales or Service Related / Business Development
- Knowledge of the Crane Industry as a whole, and the GTA Market
- Proficiency with MS Office (including Word, Excel, Project & Outlook)
- Knowledge of 3D lift plan software
- Strong communication skills, both oral and written
- Excellent time management and organizational skills are essential
- Competitive Salary (based on experience) + Commission
- Employee Group Benefits Plan, including Health, Dental, Life Insurance and Long-Term Disability
- Deferred Profit Sharing program
Respond directly to this post by sending your resume to email@example.com, or fax it to (905) 631-9230.
Your resume will be given every consideration. If your skills, experience and professional goals match one of our current employment opportunities, we will contact you for further information.
SSE is an equal opportunity employer and we thank all those who have applied. For more information, please visit us at www.scottsteel.ca