We are currently searching for an experienced Concrete Carpenter to work at our construction sites, creating forms for mainly cement foundations, walls and other construction works. The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 3 years of experience in the trade and are willing to travel throughout Canada on a 21 – 7 day rotation.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Build, erect and remove structural deck, wall and column forms and concrete foundations
- Prepare layouts
- Utilize tools such as planes, saws, drills and sanders to complete daily tasks
- Supervise apprentices and other construction workers
- Read and interpret plans, drawings and specifications
- Other tasks as assigned
- Minimum of 2 to 3 years of experience in carpentry
- Ability to work at heights
- Able to work in a team environment
- Physically fit to work outdoors in all weather conditions
- High awareness of Health and Safety Practices
- Working at heights training - will provide if necessary
- Elevated work platform ticket - will provide if necessary
- Valid G license with own vehicle is preferred
- Competitive Wages - Based on experience
- Employee Group Benefits Plan, including Health, Dental, Life Insurance and Long-Term Disability
- Deferred Profit Sharing Program
- Flights and accommodations will be provided by the company, as well as a living- out-allowance
No phone calls or recruiters please
Respond directly to this post by sending your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, or fax it to (905) 631-9230.
Your resume will be given every consideration. If your skills, experience and professional goals match one of our current employment opportunities, we will contact you for further information.
SSE is an equal opportunity employer and we thank all those who have applied. For more information, please visit us at www.scottsteel.ca